Set to be released late Fall 2017 by Daylight Books (NC), The Pines is a photobook monograph that explores remnants of the old-growth longleaf pinelands across the southeastern United States. Historically, this was once one of America’s most significant landscapes.
- 10 x 12 1/2 inches, hard cover paper over board
- 112 pages, 3 double gate folds
- features 63 color plates printed on 150gsm Artic Volume White paper
- edition of 1000
- preface by Chuck Hemard
- poem by Nick Norwood, professor of creative writing at Columbus State University and the director of the Carson McCullers Center for Writers and Musicians in Columbus, Georgia and Nyack, New York
- essay by Dr. Rebecca Barlow, Alabama Cooperative Extension System Specialist and Associate Professor, Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences